Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My favorite plants

Cactus
Bamboo
Mango tree
Venus flytrap
Fern
Pitcher plant
Pine tree
Papaya tree
Tomato
umbrella tree
My favorite plant is the Venus flytrap because it can eat flies, my second favorite plant is the fern because it's old, my third favorite plant is the Pine tree because it has seeds, my fourth  favorite plant is bamboo because it's big, my fifth favorite plant is the Cactus because it has spikes, sixth favorite plant is the Pitcher plant because it's a carnivorous plant, my seventh favorite plant is the mango tree because it grows mangoes, my eighth favorite plant is the papaya tree because it grows papayas, my ninth favorite plant is the tomato because it grows tomato's and my tenth favorite plant is the umbrella tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment