Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Spiral knights!@!#$!(@)!*@)!)(@*)!*@*_!(@)_*&&&))&#%(@(^!

File:Owlite Shield-Equipped.png
Owlite shield
File:Grey Owlite Shield-Equipped.png
Grey owlite shield
Magic set (this guy is not me)
At spiral knights I almost got the magic set I only need the owlite shield. I did not know that the owlite shield is part of the set, but it's final upgrade looks cool. The final upgrade is called the grey owlite shield, it looks really cool. I really like the magic set but I want the best magic set because it has a really cool shield and the armor is also really cool but the shield is the coolest of the set! I want a costume in spiral knights and everyone are selling it in the auction house and I will try to buy the costumes, I want the hallows fur coat in that set because it looks like a wolver coat but it is orange and it is a costume.  I also want a hallows helmet that looks good with it. Anyway this is the end of my blog. My account on steam teh_freeman3, spiral knights account killerloveskilling

No comments:

Post a Comment