Monday, April 30, 2012

What i did on M0nd@y

On Monday, I ate my breakfast, and afterwards, I stared school after I did school I ate my lunch after that I did my school again after I did my school, I played Garry's mod, and I was driving a car under water, and my friend used my little brother's computer for a while, and he stuck a zombie's leg under water LOL and it was lifeless. Why wouldn't it be lifeless ROFL after we played Garry's mod, we did counter strike source 2010, and we beat the terrorists so many times and then my big brother quit, and he made the server, so we played my server, and it was weird because the AI bots were on easy but they we acting like they were on hard and later my big brother and his friend went to run and only me, my friend and my small brother was playing counter strike source 2010, and my friend went home and after that I got models in Garry's mod, and subsequently, it was dinner time and next I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment