Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fallout Npcs
Skyrim Npcs
The Half Life Npcs
I did not play dota 2 but I played garry's mod like I got the harlem shake weapon that is awesome and funny, I really want some npc addons like I got a skyrim pack and it is awesome, there are those creatures and they actually act like the real skyrim, they have the same ai I think I will download the download the fallout npcs next, they also act like the fallout ones, they are actually made by the same creator, I also have the E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy npcs but there are only the Carnophage and the Limacue, the werewolf looking one ( I think it is the carnophage ) if you kill a random npc, it has a chance of being a Carnophage but you can also spawn one, it was scary because I used the harlem shake weapon then I killed everyone while they where dancing except this one guy then I killed him after the dance then he became a werewolf, this mod is also made by the same creator amazing right, I think I will actually get the half life Renaissance pack first because new weapons and npcs, I think there are custom npcs like there are baby Gargantua, the weapons are there and it will be awesome like I think there is the cut npcs from half life and now they can appear, I really liked the half life npcs but I actually never played half life, I only did obsidian conflict and the half life npcs were awesome but there were only like the big momma, the bullsquids, alien grunts and the gargantua, in this one there are everything like baby headcrabs, vortigonts ( from half life ), snarks and a lot more. All I am talking about are addons made by the same person lets talk about someone else, there is this guy who got the alien swarm creatures into garry's mod but this was not made by the same creator, this guy also made black mesa npcs but I will get the half life npcs first, after that I will get the fallout, it will be awesome this guy also made a E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy mod but there are almost all the npcs from it. These are all awesome addons probably my favorite will be the half life ones because I just loved them in obsidian conflict, I can make a mubcrab fight a snark or a ichyasaur fight an alien grunt and a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment