Thursday, August 16, 2012

Minecraft

I fought the enderdragon with my brothers yesterday, but my little brother did nothing because he was using creative mode but my big brother and I were doing survival. I did the final blow with an arrow while it was really far away and I was using a texture pack my big brother made. Now I am making a texture pack but it only changes the weapons, armor and the creatures. I am going to make villagers live in the nether with a big house and I will make a trap so if the villagers are dumb they will get killed by a trap but if all the villagers die it will be my house and the house will be made out of bedrock so nobody will destroy it and there will be a few windows and a ender chest will be there and no beds because there is no time at the nether so I am lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment