Thursday, August 9, 2012

What I did on Tuesday

On Tuesday I woke up, ate my breakfast and then did school, after that  I ate my lunch then did school again after that I played Minecraft. I played a LAN server with my brothers and I built a big house, then my friend came for a visit to play Minecraft with us with us and so my little brother let him play in his computer. We built a very big house, we really had fun, we also made a storage house, guest room and finally a farm but my big brother spawned three endermen and they started attacking us. I threw a poison potion on them, they all died. My big brother made a home and we are planing to make a black smith area where players can buy from our store at the black smith area and we will sell leather armor, wooden sword, stone sword, iron sword, iron armor and finally chain armor.

No comments:

Post a Comment