Wednesday, August 1, 2012

tf2 Items I have

I got some items but not a lot of items any way if you want to see my steam backpack click here. One of my favorite weapon is the pomson 6000 it is a item it is from the future and when you shoot a spy they lose 20% cloak and when you shoot a medic they lose 10% ubercharge. Another weapon I like it is called the righteous bison it does minus 20% damage to building but there is a thing that both of the weapons can do they do not have ammo but you need the reload them by pumping them, the pumping is very fast so that is why you should use future weapons and most future weapons turn the dead bodies black when you kill them, then the black dead bodies float and then disappear that is why I like future weapons. the pomson 6000 is used by the engineer and the righteous bison is for the solider and there is another future weapons for the engineer that I have it is called the eureka effect it is a wrench and it does almost the same as it but you cannot move buildings but when you press g or right click you do a taunt this weapon and the taunt lets you teleport to the base without a placing a teleporter and you have all of your health and ammo and your buildings do not get destroyed when you teleport to the base.

No comments:

Post a Comment