Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Oblivion Finished

I finished oblivion, the main quests are so easy. Skyrim's main quests are harder than oblivion, but the good thing about the elder scrolls games are that you can still play it even though you finished the game. I just went past the Mehrunes dagon and he did not really care because my frost atronach was distracting him. At the end I made a clone of myself with cheats and all he said was you are expelled from the fighters guild even though I did nothing. For some reason when I killed my horse with the wabbajack. I got expelled from the mages guild, weird right, but if I want to join again I have to get twenty dragon's tongue and twenty domica redworts and both of those are so hard to get and I want to get them with cheats, but I cannot, because on the elder scrolls wikis there are no codes for dragon's tongue and domica redworts.

No comments:

Post a Comment