Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oblivion House

I got so many oblivion houses and one place is really cool, the entrance is an old log with a door in the middle of it. The log is also under water and when you get out of the water the place is underground. I have an assassin with me and I also have a prisoner. I have no idea why he is in there, he just starts there, but I practice my skills on him because he does not die and I also get no bounty for hurting my prisoner. I also got frostcrag spire, it is another house, it is a tower and it is for mages. I can summon a frost antronach, a fire antronach or a storm antronach, they last until they die. There is no time limit for them if you summon then with the mages tower, but if you want to summon a fire antronach you will need three fire salts. If you want to summon a frost antronach you will need three frost salts and if you want to summon a storm antronach you will need three void salts. Anyway this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment