Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Skins for my painterly pack

servant grunt
awesome gangster gamer dude with headset and epic creeper hoodie who is a DJ and who is completely cool and epic and awesome!!!
cool and cute dj gamer emo gangsta skater ninja assassin freerunner teen with cool creeper and monster hoodie, parkour outfit and da headphonessSSssSSSssss.. BOOM! 

I am almost done in making my painterly pack but still  need skins for my player and zombies, so I am going to get some skins from planet minecraft. The first skin I am going to use is for the zombie, it is the servant grunt from amnesia the dark descent. The next skin is a skin for my player and it is called cool and cute dj gamer emo gangsta skater ninja assassin freerunner teen with cool creeper and monster hoodie, parkour outfit and da headphonessSSssSSSssss.. BOOM!, I have no idea why it has such a long name. Another one for my player skin is called completely awesome gangster gamer dude with headset and epic creeper hoodie who is a DJ and who is completely cool and epic and awesome!!! There are a whole bunch of guys that made their one version and they all have long names, any way this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment