Monday, November 26, 2012

Minecraft mods!2!32@!@!#3!@21_)@!

This is about minecraft mods. The first minecraft mod is called animal bikes, it makes a thing that spawns rideable, cool right?. So you can ride a dragon, snow golem and a lot of other things even pigs, also the animals that were not created by the creator of minecraft, like reindeer that can fly awesome right? But the dragon can fly and breath out fire so the dragon is dangerous. There are more than ten animals that you can ride in this mod. I am going to race with my little brother and big brother with this mod, my little bro is going to ride a dragon while my big bro is going to ride a chocobo and I am going to ride a reindeer. It is going to be a really cool race. Any way this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment