Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I did at Wednesday

At Wednesday I did all the stuff I usually do then I played minecraf. I played the Colosseum map in minecraft and my big brother ruined it because he killed everyone and he kept on failing because I was wearing golden armor and I was using a golden sword of knockback and once I knocked him back into a lava pit and he got really angry because all of his items were destroyed because of the lava it was really funny, but once my big brother hit my little brother into a lava pit and he lived then after that my little brother was trying to kill my big brother but I told them to stop. Before my big brother ruined the colosseum, I made my big brother and little brother fight creepers, it's more than ten and my big brother survived while my little brother was being chased by two creepers then he was checking his inventory and he did not know that a creeper was behind him then he died. I also made them fight a lot of wolves and my big brother tamed one then I killed it because there are no tame wolves allowed any way this is the end of my blog.

1 comment:

  1. MY TAME WOLF DIED BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU FOUL, EVIL SOUL! THAT IS THE ONLY REASON WHY I TRIED TO KILL YOU!

    ReplyDelete