Thursday, November 15, 2012

Spiral knights

http://media.spiralknights.com/wiki-images/thumb/5/56/Monster-Trojan.png/120px-Monster-Trojan.png

This is my first post that is about spiral knights, I played it yesterday and I fought a lot of annoying enemies, my least favorite that I fought is a Trojan they are giant knights statues that are alive and they have horse heads if you want to damage it you need to hit it at the back because it has a shield and he always blocks with it and I fought four at a time with my little brother they were really hard to fight, the day before yesterday I fought a boss called Snarbolax it is a weird beast looking thing that is black and that can only be damage when it is stunned, when it is stunned it is brown. I also fought some wolvers and alpha wolvers in that mission but they were not black they were just brown, alpha wolvers have more hair on their body and they are stronger and they boost up, the normal wolvers attacks, I also met some lost souls they are explode and they heavily damage you but if they explode they kill themselves. Time to talk about my armor, the armor set I am using right now is called the wolver armor set because it is made out of wolver fur, it is two star rated any way this is the end of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment