Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Minecraft ROBO and scp mod

This mod is a mod that adds a place were the ground, trees are made out of metal, robots also spawn in there and they are all nice but if you hit some of the robots it will attack you and one can kill you in one hit so do not try to hit them, any way time to talk about the scp mod. The scp mod is really cool because it adds scps like scp-106, 173 and more I really like playing with 173 because I start blinking then he gets closer and closer then he kills me, but I do not like 106 because he can go through walls, do not look at his scp page because it is creepy, I scared my friend by showing him 106's page any way I like playing with the crystal I forgot which scp it was but it keeps on spreading I like standing on the crystal because I get frozen and then I die any way this is the end of my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment