Sunday, February 24, 2013

Garry's mod

I played Gmod yesterday and I made a rebel army fight a combine army.  I made some vortigaunts, and I also made a strider. They were fighting each other, the vortigaunts needed to protect the scientists but they failed epically. After the strider killed the vortigaunts, it started fighting the scientists. Some scientists were hiding in a house but there were only two or three in the house all the other guys died, any way in another day I might get this map called gm_soccer_2006_v3, it looks fun and I am going to make a battle even though the map is made for soccer. After I finished the battle I am going to make another battle but this next one will have me included in it and I have really strong weapons from addons, so it will be fun. Any way this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment