Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Skyrim!

I thought Skyrim would not work on my computer because I don't have a graphics card, but it does. It is a little bit slow though, but it still works and at the start, the bear is sleeping right, well I killed it. I played Skyrim before but I deleted it for some reason. I am going to go to meet some draugrs in some tombs, I am not the dragonborn yet but before I was but now I am not. So I have to go to bleek falls barrow and then learn the first word of unrelenting force then I will go to the graybeards, then get the second word of unrelenting force. I have to get a horn and then get the third word of unrelenting force and then fight flying lizards. I will join the dark brotherhood in skyrim and I will kill that weird dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment