Sunday, February 17, 2013

League of legends

Warwick-Render
Warwick
Twisted Fate Render
Twisted Fate
Sion-Render
Sion
So I played League of Legends and I got a new character Sion, he has a really crappy model but he is getting a new model made and he is strong. Sion is just made for charging. My big brother uses Twisted Fate, he uses playing cards as weapons, he just throws them. My big brother is really good with him, I
just charge in while he supports me and the good thing about twisted fate is that if he is alive, all of his teammates and himself will get two additional gold for killing enemies. My little brother is trying to get Warwick because my brother is good at using characters that are fast. It is hard to use Twisted Fate but for some reason my brother is really good at using hard guys and he is also good at using easy guys, it is really weird. Any way this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment