Wednesday, February 27, 2013

League of legends

I got Singed today but I did not use him yet. He is going to be tough, his friend is Warwick and my little brother is going to be Warwick, click here to see what Warwick looks like and click here to see Singed. I like Singed because he has a shield that he uses as a weapon, the bottom of it has blades and he uses that part as a weapon also. He also uses the spikes on his shield for attacking, I thought he was ranged but he is melee. I also thought he used his potion as a weapon because I thought he was going to throw it at enemies. Oh NO DRAVEN TAKES OVER THIs BLog Post click here for DRAVVVVVVVEEEEEEN click here for Draven WITH COOOOOL ARMOR! But then Mundo fights Draven MUNDOOO but he HAS A DISGUISE THAT MAKES HIS LOOK LIKE MUNDO click here to see Mundo with his disguise. ANY WAY ThE NeXt BlOg PoSt WiLl ShOw WhO won!, and also this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment