Monday, February 11, 2013

League of Legends

http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/3/36/Jarvan_IV_OriginalSkin.jpg
Jarvan IV
http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/3/33/Amumu_OriginalSkin.jpg
Amumu
I played league of legends and I chose amumu and he is strong. He is actually one of the free characters of the week. I was really lucky because I wanted to buy him. My friend came later and I won, then I let my friend at his account and he used Jarvan IV,  he was so good with him but he still lost. He was good for his first ever round, I told him to buy warmog's armor from the shop and then he was surprised how much health he had. The way I get warmog's armor is to first buy the giants belt then you get a discount on warmog's armor because of the giant's belt, then buy warmog's armor and then you are ready to battle and warmog's armor does not give you more armor it gives you more health. My friend slayed the dragon with my big brother and my little brother, they killed it fast and my friend got the final blow, they were practicing to fight the sea monster but when he was going to fight the sea monster. The enemies invaded and then they tried going to the base with recall but they were too late and they destroyed the nexus, but they were still really good. Any way this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment