Sunday, August 11, 2013

DOTA II

Staff of the Tusk-Bereft
Metal Horns
Berserker's Belt
Frostiron Sorceress CapeFile:Cosmetic icon The Inscrutable Zeal Set.png
Pincher Bow
Manifold Spear
Riftshadow Roamer's Fine n' Fancy
Sigil of the Radiant CrusaderHoly Words of the Hierophant
I got a lot of items in Dota 2, I will show all of them and a set. It is a Rubick set, me and my big brother were finding a match then my little brother was searching for a match and he was not in the same party as us so he was our enemy, my big brother was sniper and he got first blood so easily because Spirit Breaker charged, then I killed Huskar with Rubick and Meepo supported me. My little brother was the best in the enemy team and my little brother was weak before that I played as Omniknight and my big brother played as Huskar ( my little brother was not in this match ), I have an idea, I have so much disk space I might get lord of the rings online but I am not sure if I have enough ( it is big for a game but Rift is even bigger, I think, ). I can get it I checked how much space it takes, it takes up 10 GB of disk space so I can get it ( it might be 15 GB but I can still get it ). Bane is strong, he is a really good nuker because of his ultimate, but if you move the ultimate stops so stay still for the rest of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment