Monday, August 12, 2013

DOTA @#@!@(#*!@#*!@*#(!@#!@*&U@!*#^&*!@^&#*@!@#!@#!@!!

File:Cosmetic icon Implements of the Tahlin Watch Set.pngFile:Cosmetic icon Direstone Bindings Set.pngFile:Cosmetic icon The Gifts of Yoskreth Set.pngI became crystal maiden and anti mage, both of them were strong but crystal was stronger, for anti I want the set called the gifts of yoskreth, my big brother will be morphling he also wants a set, he want the dire stone bindings set, I like anti because he can remove his enemies mana then later damage them the less mana they have the more damage it does, I think I will be Riki or anti mage, there is also a set I want for Riki Implements of the Tahlin Watch Set, my little brother has the bracers, I am going to use a guide, I am going to lane with a crystal maiden, a venomancer or a vengeful if there are any in our team because riki is good with those characters if they are in the same lane as him because they are all supports. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment