Tuesday, August 13, 2013

MiNCEAFT, D0ta and KITTIes WihT Gun

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
File:Timbersaw splash.JPGI AM GOING TO Be RISSRACK in dota 2 he is also know as goblin shredder or timbersaw but today I will mostly talk about my modded survival, I have diamonds, I am going to make a nether portal ( Yes a nether portal ), I am not sure what mods to get, I want the hats mod but it is for 1.5, I want some other mods but I cannot find any maybe I should get, we are going to get the smart moving mod but we might get more mods but I am not sure about it but I want to get other things, We are getting the more exlposives mod also because what is better than tnt? Missiles, lava tnt, water bombs, smoke bombs, NUCLEAR BOMBS, wait I will put a picture of what the nuclear bomb does, look at that picture that is what it did that is so awesome and the mark will still be there even if you remove the mod, a long time ago when we had this mod in about 1.4, we made a bunker then we sent a nuclear bomb then nothing was left only the bunker, it was floating, if you are having a nuclear battle with your brother make an anti ballistic missile and it automatically launches when there is a missile next to it and it will go to the enemy's missile and destroy the missile, or if you want send a missile yourself, a nuclear, a normal or more, if you want to throw a water bomb in his base and if he has redstone inside there it will break, make a lava bomb on top of his house then detonate it then lava will be all over his house, if you want to go undergound use the tunneling explosive, you can even go under his house using it, if you hate him that much replace his pressure plate next to his door into an anti-personnel mine, then if he steps on it arrows will go everywhere, it looks like a stone pressure plate but with a TNT mark on it, if you do not know how to use the explosives just use a manual, now for dota 2 time, I decided to talk about dota 2 now that is him look at him no that is not his body that is a robot he made but it is still awesome, you are like what you say? ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ, I know right and now my wrighting is smaller for no reason, it says the size is normal, Ok I fixed it before is said it was normal even though it was small then instead of normal it said small, OH NO IT IS A CAT MAFIA WAR

No comments:

Post a Comment