Sunday, August 4, 2013

games

I played Ursa, he was awesome, the set I want for him is the iron bear set, I also have an item for bloodseeker, I forgot what it was called, I might trade away my items for the iron bear set but not the greevil, did I say I got a greevil? because I traded my smeevil away to get a white greevil. Did you know the guy who gave me the greevil traded it away for just two common items, it is weird but probably because he had a lot of greevils. I was really strong with ursa, I killed Roshan when I was about level 6, Click Here to check out the guide it is made by Gollum ( That is really his user name crazy right ). It is a really good guide, once I did not die at all when I used that guide, ( in that round my enemy Riki was feeding me so that is why ).

No comments:

Post a Comment