Monday, August 5, 2013

File:Cosmetic icon Tools of the Demon Witch Set.png
The Set
I will be lion is this game is not done downloaded but it will download quickly so I think we will not play, I want a set for lion it is up there, that is the old lion model so it looks kinda bad, the new model made this set look awesome though, the hat with the horns and a extra eye looks better if it is the new model, I might only get the eye actually, I think I will buy the hat but not wear the hood. Lion is ugly but his attacks are strong, he can make spikes that stun enemies, a finger that kills a person with low health instantly, he can suck mana from ranged creeps or enemy heroes. My big brother will be nyx if it is not downloaded and he can also use spikes, he can burn the enemies mana, he can use an ability that is like blademail and he can turn invisible and then stab you really hard. I think Mjollnir is good for zeus because it makes his attacks chain lightning, he can also make a lightning shield around himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment