Monday, May 21, 2012

What I did on Monday

Annabelle.jpg
Annabelle
On Monday I ate my breakfast then I did school. After that I ate my lunch and then did school again. After that I played Half Life 2 and finished the level called "water hazard". It was pretty hard but not hard enough. It was hard because it had a lot of puzzles any way. I am now on the level called "black mesa east" and after that is the level called "we don't go to Ravenholm". There are lots of zombies in it and only one person helps you. he is strong with his shotgun and his shotgun is named the Annabelle. It can kill a poison zombie in one shot. So I stared playing a different game. After I finished the level "water hazard". So after that I my dinner after that i stared reading. On the ipad 2 and my big brother was also reading ipad but it was a ipad 3 any way after that then went to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment