Thursday, May 17, 2012

What I did on Tuesday

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/73/6405cb1ed1744899bb27683ac4530559/l.jpgOn Tuesday I ate breakfast and after i ate my breakfast i did school after i did school i ate my lunch after that i did school again after that i played skyrim and in skyrim i got Dwarven armor and i got a Dwarven dagger and a Dwarven sword and i kill some imperials and they sent me to jail and i escaped jail lol basketball any way i kill all of the guard and then i went to jail again so i went to sleep and then i killed more imperial and they sent me to jail again and then i got so angry i got a new spell summon ice antrotarc and it was huge and it was cooler than the fire version my friend Yujin had but it was still weak like Yujin's and it was so weak that i would use a rather use a sword because it was a weak teammate and so weak that i killed it with only a dagger and then i killed some citizen in skyrim after that i went to jail again and then i killed a guard in skyrim and he was so weak and they are so weak that I killed him so easily after i killed them i ate my dinner and then went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment