Thursday, May 10, 2012

What I did on Thursd@y

The Rift Guard.png
Riften guard
On Thursday, I ate breakfast after I ate my breakfast, I did school after that I did school I ate lunch, later I did school again. After I did swent to jail, chool, I played The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, and I went to Riften and I but I shot the guard with my fire and electric magic, and then he open the door and then I went out and I let the guard in the cage and then he opened the door, and then I killed the guard and got his armor and I wore the armor and then I killed the prisoner with my bow and another prisoner, and I went out and next the guards said you are going to jail, and later I said here is my money, and then I swam in the lake with armor, and later it was dinner time, and then I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment