Thursday, May 3, 2012

What i did on Tuesd@y

On Tuesday, I ate my breakfast and after that I did my school, later I ate my lunch at 12 o'clock pm next I did my school and when I finish my school, I played Garry's mod, and I got a new weapon pack it pills pack it has a Headcrab Zombie Torso pill, Headcrab Zombie pill, Fast Zombie Torso pill, Ichthyosaur pill, Headcrab pill, Zombine pill, fast Zombie pill, Antlion pill. Alien Grunt Pill, Alien Slave Pill, Bullsquid Pill, Houndeye Pill, Zombie Old Pill, Ministrider Pill, Antlion Worker Pill and finally Hunter Pill and I played multiplayer with my small brother and my friend and I was training them. I told them you could carry energy balls with you gravity gun, and I told them you could carry thrown grenades with your gravity gun and after the training it was dinner time and I ate my dinner, and I read with my big brother from seven o'clock pm to nine o'clock pm and at nine, we went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment