Sunday, May 13, 2012

What I did on Sunday

Glass Armor Male.png
Glass armor
TESV Nightingale Armor Male.png
Nightingale armor
On Sunday I ate my breakfast after I played The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim and I got the nightingale armor and I am going to get a Torchbug in a jar because it can glow the if you want it (this only works in the PC version Skyrim) press ` and then it will so a thing you could write, so if you write 000fbc3a 1 you will get 1 Torchbug in a jar if you write 0000fbc3a 80 you will get eighty Torchbugs in a jar so if you wright eight at the end you will get eight if you wright one hundred at the end you will get one hundred so I am gonna get it so back to Sunday so I also got the Glass armor set all of them and Glass weapons all of them and it is a type of light armor but it looks nothing like light armor and why is it made of glass right it is so weird so weird that my big brother's friend Yujin also thinks it's name is also weird he said if you hit the glass armor it would brake so easily

No comments:

Post a Comment