Thursday, May 3, 2012

What I did on Thursd@y

On Thursday, I ate my breakfast after that I did my work after I did my work I ate my lunch later I did school again after I did school, I played Garry's mod, and I got a new weapon the first weapon I got is soy beans you can throw it at an enemy, and I hurt him with them the next weapon it is called the stuff launcher it can launch watermelons, and the watermelons can damage enemies LOL basketball the next weapon is Alyx's gun it's a real weapon in half life 2 it is a edit pistol and when you click right click you turn it to burst fire mode, and it is though. Another weapon I got is the scissors it can shoot beams, if you shoot the beams on the wall, it bounces off, and it can kill an antlion guard in 6 hits with the beams, and another weapon is a game console, and it can shoot out electric it's ammo are CDs and wen you press right click you press buttons on the game console. Another weapon is the a SMG1 that shoots out plasma bullets, and you get ammo if you shoot you get the ammo regenerates!!! And all of those weapons are in a pack cool right.

No comments:

Post a Comment