Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Weird Moments In Gaming




 Listen to this video while reading this post.


The first one is in Grand Theft Auto. I was just riding my car then a police man hijacked a random citizen's car. Another weird moment is when I was using my wing-suit in far cry 3, I went through the ground and I had to reload from the last checkpoint. Another was when I was playing Minecraft. I was walking around in a survival save game with my little brother then we saw some sheep trapped in some leaves and they looked like they wanted to be saved, so I tried saving them but then my big brother came and grabbed his diamond sword and killed all the sheep. I told my big brother that we were trying to save him then he said he thought that we were trying to kill them. Who even kill sheep in Minecraft maybe a person that does not know about shears. I was going to shear them after we broke the leafs. Another weird moment is in far cry 3 I was fighting a Molotov cocktail thrower then he threw a Molotov cocktail and I shot it when he almost threw it then it exploded then he when into flames and then he died. Any way this is the end of my weird gaming moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment