Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Binding Of Issac!

Globin
Globin
Gurdy full
Gurdy
Gemini full
Gemini
I bought The Binding Of Issac on steam and the enemies are so tough. My least favorite enemy is the Globin because when they get killed they become a blob of flesh and if you don't destroy the blob of flesh, the blob of flesh will become a Globin again.  The strongest boss is probably Gurdy because he shoots out a lot of blood and if you walk behind him, he farts and summons some flies and then the flies attack you. He also summons weird warts and they shoot out blood also. I don't like fighting Gemini because I don't want to fight my own constellation but I have too. Does the baby look tough to you well if you kill the big one, the baby will become really angry and that is more dangerous than the big one. I saw all the bosses in The Binding Of Issac, there are so many do you see that, that are all the bosses do you see Gurdy but there is another Gurdy down there, it is Gurdy junior and do you see that weird black colored guy that is with a small black guy well that is Gemini but different. So if you want this game on steam you can just buy it for 4.99. Any way this is the end of my first The Binding Of Isaac post.

Boss Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment