Sunday, April 28, 2013

Terraria

So I got Terraria, it is just like minecraft but in 2D, it is fun. Right now I am playing it with my brothers in our save game called Derp CO. Our house is a big house but it is underground. There are some NPCs ( Non Playable Characters ) in our house, we have a guide called Luke and a nurse ( I forgot the nurse's name ), we also had a merchant called Barney but we killed him because he kept leaving the doors open, the bad thing about that is that the zombies, slimes and demon eyes could get in, another reason was because he was a purple dinosaur. So I have a little pool in our house ( before I called it my pee hole because I grabbed a water bucket then put some water in a hole then I named it my pee hole but then I just called it my pool (but with a weird smell ). My big brother got demonite ore that is a really hard thing to find because my big brother just dug down to find it, it took him about ten minutes or more to get that and it is so hard to find ores. The only easy one to find is copper. Any way this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment