Thursday, April 11, 2013

SCP Mod for minecraft

JAVAW 2012-11-30 21-42-28-53
SCP-106
SCP-173-wiki
SCP-173
http://scp-wiki.wdfiles.com/local--files/scp-173/SCP-173.jpg
SCP-173 ( the sculpture ) in real life
http://scp-wiki.wdfiles.com/local--files/scp-006/SCP006_stream.jpg
SCP-006 ( the fountain of youth ) in real life
I already talked about this mod before but I will just talk about it again. This mod is called SCP Secure, Craft Protect ( the original SCP is Secure, Contain, Protect ) in the blog I made before I talked about SCP containment breach, well that game is based on the website with a lot of SCPs, then they made the game and this mod is based on both the game and the website. SCP-106 appears in this mod, his nickname is the old man, he can do the same stuff in the game but he cannot emerge from the ground or the ceiling. He can take you to the pocket dimension and you get blindness and slowness. SCP-173 is a famous SCP, his nickname is the sculpture because if you look at him he will freeze but if you look away he can move, there is blinking in the mod you can disable. If you played SCP containment breach you have already met SCP-173 because he is the first SCP you'll meet in the game, he was also the first SCP made in the website. One of the good SCPs in the game is SCP-006, this is one of my favorite SCPs, the nickname for it is the fountain of youth, it looks like water but if you touch the water you will get regeneration. Those pictures up there are them in real life but I won't add SCP-106 because I showed it to my friend and he got really scared so I won't show you it but if you want to be scared out go to the page. Any way this is the end of my post

1 comment: