Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Bind Of Issac and a little bit of slender

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130408234306/theslenderman/images/6/67/Chaser..._%281%29.jpg
A Proxy
First I will talk about slender, there is a new slender game made and it is called slender the arrival, it is like slender but harder because after you collect eight pages, you will go in a mining place and then you meet a proxy ( my big brother thought she was Jeff the killer ) and you have to run and there you'll meet slenderman. So you have to go and run and activate all the generators to escape from slenderman and the proxy so you'll be save ( I don't know much about this game ). My big brother is scared of the proxy more than slenderman. Yesterday instead of Issac VS Gurdy, it was Eve VS Gurdy, I fought and killed Chub, he was annoying but after that I fought Gurdy and I died. It was horrible, I had five lives but I died. Any way this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment