Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Minecraft!! :o

So I got a lot of mods in my minecraft, we have atum, portal, grimoire of gaia 2 and more. I will just talk about Grimoire of gaia, it adds a lot of new monsters in the game. I will first talk about the creep, the creep is just a small version of the creeper but ugly, they will also explode and they appear underground only. Nagas are dangerous they look like snake things that have an iron sword and another good thing about this mod is that it adds new food like butter apple slices, lie slices ( I call cakes lies ) and there are also shards. The shards are butter shards, emerald shards, iron shards and diamond shards, they are awesome and this mod adds a lot of fast enemies but also some slow creatures, if you want super hardcore survival make the gamemode hardcore, get the grimoire of gaia mod, mo'creatures mod and the slenderman mod.

No comments:

Post a Comment