Monday, May 6, 2013

DOTA 2

Sven model.png
Sven
Razor model.png
Razor
Chaos Knight model.png
Chaos Knight
I am really good with Razor and with him I got first blood! We had an enemy Chaos Knight and he was so tough, so my little brother is going to be him. I think if all of us go on the same lane we will be strong, but I am not sure if my little brother that is using Chaos Knight is strong tough. Best line of Chaos Knight "You taught your horse to fly?" Best line of sven "Not omelet, Armlet!" Best line of Razor "I scorch your name in the Book of the Dead." I always buy really good items with Razor I am not sure about my big brother but my little brother buys simple stuff I buy the ring of basilius, the drum of endurance, satanic and the ring of health. My little brother likes the courier for some reason, he just loves him he calls the courier his little buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment