Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dota 2

Once in Dota 2, I activated cheats then I wrote -createhero Roshan as a joke then it actually spawned Roshan, I could control it, but I could not buy any items for him so he was very slow but it was cool, I also wrote -createhero melee creep and it made a melee creep that was in the dire color but it was not attacking the radiant so it would fight for us. I will be Brewmaster today, his ultimate is where he disappears then fire, storm and earth versions of himself appear and later they will disappear and then Brewmaster will appear, my brother will be earthshaker, earthshaker is really good at stunning enemies, if you have an enemy earthshaker it is really annoying, I also could not play PVP because it did not work for some reason :(  but I found out how awesome Brewmaster is so I can be someone that is awesome, I wonder if WTF mode is on it will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment