Thursday, May 9, 2013

DOTA 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be Lone Druid and I will tell my brother to be Lycanthrope, because Lone Druid can become a bear and Lycanthrope can be a wolf. I think Lone Druid is a werebear but I know that Lycanthrope is a werewolf because he has sharp teeth in his human form. Another cool thing about us is that I can spawn a bear and I can become a bear and Lycanthrope can do the same thing but the bears are wolfs. The good thing is my bear lives until it dies but the wolfs have a time limit, the summoned bear also has more health than the wolfs a lot more health, the bear has about one thousand two hundred health at level one but the wolves have about two hundred health at level one that is a really big difference. Any way this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment