Sunday, May 26, 2013

Garry's Mod

The Three Pokemon
I made a lot of weird stuff in Gmod, I got a pokemon map and I decided to make weird pokemon and I failed, but they are really funny. The cat can shoot out fire from it's mouth and he can shoot out poop from his butt. I have strong weapons, I like the plank weapon it is just a plank that does three hundred damage so it will kill a player in one hit. I think I will get the Dota 2 pack, it adds a lot of Dota 2 characters, even Roshan and cheese. The thing I like about it, is Roshan, Tidehunter and cheese, I am also getting the nyancat gun. I think I will get the soda pack because they are just sodas that can heal you, my big brother got more than one thousand health because of the sodas, I will fill a room with sodas of all kinds, coke, pepsi and other stuff like that, if someone hates sodas, do their save game and fill their best room with sodas, it will be really funny. THe END!

No comments:

Post a Comment