Tuesday, May 28, 2013

D0TA 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

File:Cosmetic icon The Twisted Arc Set.png
New Razor Set
I fought my friend and I pwned him. I got a lot of strong weapons like Sange and Yasha, I did not use any cheats in it. I checked the dota 2 wiki and it says there is finally a set for razor, it looks awesome but it costs so much, I might have enough money to buy it, I think I will get more than twenty dollars, so I think I can buy it. Poor Razor two people tries copying him, Zeus and Storm Spirit. Everyone wants to fight me because I am the strongest, both my brothers are going to fight me and I will have no teammates. I need my big brother's friend to get Dota 2, I have about five Dota 2 invites so I will try giving it to him because it needs to be fair. Any way this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment