Monday, May 27, 2013

D0TA 2

I did not get to play Garry's mod because it is validating but I will try waiting it to validate today. In Dota 2, I will fight my little brother. So there are now steam trading cards, I have no idea how to craft them, the tidehunter costs a lot in the steam market, there are also profile backgrounds, some of them are cheap but I only have ten cents left so I am going to check if I can get any backgrounds, I can't buy any backgrounds, the cheapest one is twenty dollars checking if I can get any cards. I can't get any get any cards or items in dota 2, only items with limited uses, no items only horrible items, any way I will be Riki, he is an assassin that can do more damage if he hits the enemy's back. Any way this is the end of my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment