Tuesday, May 14, 2013

D0TA 2!!!!!1!!!!1111! and PVK



File:Keyart tusk.jpeg
Tusk
I killed Sniper two times with Tusk, I am not sure what walrus PUNCH! does but I think it is strong. I did not get walrus PUNCH! because I could only play for about fifteen minutes. Now for PVK, I will be the vikings I almost never use them but I am good with the gestir and the huskarl, my little brother is strong with the wolf man ( berserker ). The wolf man is so strong with his axe and sword combo, I almost never see a wolf man using his big axe because it is really weak, it is like the sword and shield for the Gestir it is really rare for a person to use it. The Gestir is an strong old man, he just has a huge walking stick with a pointy end on it and he sometimes throws some of them, he doesn't really need the round piece of wood and the sword, he can just use his walking stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment