Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dota 2!

Tidehunter is really strong, he is just a strong tank. I will wear head-ache, back-ache, naval mine and beast-jaw bludgeoner and all these items costs about two dollars, fifty cents, I think I will have other items, but I am not sure what to get, because I will probably have enough steam money for other stuff, but I am not sure what to buy but I am going to buy something, my brother also bought a dota 2 item set for dragon knight with his extra five dollars in steam, he did not use the money for some reason, he spent it yesterday, he had the five dollars for almost a month or maybe even more than a month. Roshan from dota 2, is weaker than the baron nashor in league of legends, I don't know why but the baron nashor needs about five players to kill but Roshan needs about three players to kill him.

No comments:

Post a Comment