Monday, May 13, 2013

Pirates, Knights and Vikings 2.

I played PVK yesterday and it was fun, me and my big brother's friend were in the same team and we were knights, both of us usually used archers, while my big brother and little brother were fighting each other we were shooting them, I am good with the crossbow that is why I want the man-at-arms to be made because he has a halberd that acts like the heavy knight's great sword, a crossbow that is exactly like the archer's one. I got a really weird achievement called crack rabbit and it says this is how to get it jackrabbits are close cousins of Jack the donkey. I love when Skirmisher says "Is that a metal skirt your wearing?" when he meets the heavy knight. Everyone makes fun of the heavy knight like the Skirmisher, Captain and Sharpshooter, the sharpshooter calls him a ballerina, the skirmisher makes fun of his metal skirt and the captain calls him a iron man that always wants to be clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment