Monday, June 3, 2013

DOTa 2! and Gmod

File:Enchanted Plate of the Crimson Wyvern Set.png

Enchanted Plate of the Crimson Wyvern

File:Cosmetic icon Itsy.png
Itsy
File:Cosmetic icon Tools of the Haruspex Set.png

Tools of the Haruspex Set

I got four item sets ( gave two to my brothers ), some tidehunter items and a courier, the courier is Itsy and when he is a flying courier he gets wings, Itsy is actually legendary, I traded with my big brother and he gave me his Sven set, I traded with my little brother for free because his item set was cheap, my big brother stole our enemy dragon knight's dragon form then he used it. I did Garry's mod on Saturday and I got SCP-173 mod, Nyancat gun and other stuff like that I also got the minecraft swep it is really cool because it makes you build minecraft stuff, even paintings, I also got a cool map that is a bunch of islands but there is a volcano and there is a lair inside the volcano, there is a pit with lava, there is also a laser and alarms, the map is really cool I think it was called gm_lair but I am not sure. Any way this is the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment