Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pokemon 3D

File:Hilda.png
My Big Brother's Avatar
File:Ethan.png
My Avatar
File:Nate.png
My Little Brother's
My strongest Pokemon so far is my starter Pokemon Totodile, all my other Pokemon are weak. My Totodile is called Stranger Jr. and I am called Stranger. Stranger Jr. is almost level eighteen and if he is level eighteen he will evolve into a Croconaw. My big brother's character is called Mitch!, he is using a girl avatar, his Chikorita is called MitchyBoo!. My little brother's character is called Karate Dude, he is using a boy avatar, he chose a Cyndaquil, I forgot the name of it, he makes horrible names, he does not even make the first letter a capital letter. I don't like fighting ghost Pokemon because they put my Pokemon to sleep. I think there is a way to fight each other, I think we have to log in to fight each other, my little brother is not really strong I have an owl that can hypnotize.

No comments:

Post a Comment