Sunday, June 23, 2013

Leviathan
Ugly Strength
Dazzle
Ugly Intelligence
Syllabear
Ugly Agility
I tried Lucifer the Doom, Aggron The Ogre Magi, Elder Titan The Worldsmith, Razzil The Alchemist and Pugna. Pugna and Elder Titan were weak, I was really strong with Razzil, Aggron and Lucifer. Next time I play dota I will be Rattletrap The Clockwerk, Gondar The Bounty Hunter and Kaldr The Ancient Apparition, I will almost always become a character that I never became before on a Saturday mostly on Saturdays, I will become them with my little brother but sometimes he won't play so I will play alone if that happens. I want more characters in dota 2 are they making a big update with two characters? because it is taking a long time for them. The ugly Intelligence is Dazzle, Agility is Lone Druid and Strength is very ugly Tidehunter, the thing that makes him ugly is the beard and the human like face, I think the ugliest is Tidehunter.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment