Wednesday, June 12, 2013

D0TA!! @2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to train my little brother, he is horrible at D0TA. There are three levels, easy, medium and hard, easy is Jakiro, medium is Razor and hard is Ostarion. The skeleton king, my little brother is really bad at Dota, the reason we are losing in the matches, is because of him, he gets 0 kills, and my and my big brother, get about five, we also have really strong enemies, we have to train him, he has to beat hard or higher to be able to play with us, when I am easy, I will go kinda easy on him, when I had Razor, I go normal on him, when I am hard, I will go hard on him, so I am not sure who he will be but I think he will be agility character, so easy is intelligence, medium is agility and hard is strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment