Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dota

Nature's Prophet avatar
Dials of Claszureme Set.png

Dials of Claszureme Set

Cosmetic icon Battlefury (Equipment).png
Battlefury
Cosmetic icon Riki's Sange and Yasha.png
Riki's Sange and Yasha
Cosmetic icon Scepter of the Grand Magus.png
Scepter Of The Grand Magus
Orchard Malevolence
Necronomicon
I found out something really cool about tiny, his special makes him grow but if you buy aghanim's scepter, he will get a tree, it is strong for him, if he is fighting a crowd it will damage almost all the enemies. Remeber nature's prophet is always watching. I think I will be faceless void because he has attacks that can stun people, I want the dials of the claszureme set. For some reason there are some equipment that are actually items you buy from the shopkeeper like battlefury and stuff, to see all of them just look at the pictures, I really like the items that are styled like that ( I added all I could find, I also added the pictures of workshop item ), all of those items are made by vladimir the implyer, the only thing he did not make is battlefury, a lot of his items were added in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment